Translate

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Prayer Life A Little Slow?

I can truthfully say that I am not the perfect Christian.  Yes I have a long way to go.  I tend to pray consistently for a while and then life takes over and time slips away.  I go to bed tired and forget to pray.  I wake up late and have to rush to get ready for work and forget to pray. 

To get my focus back I have made myself some prayer lists.  The main one is on a piece of paper in my Bible.  The next one is on the night stand by my bed.  I have put another in my car so when I see it I can be reminded to pray as I drive to work.  I have one at my desk that I can access on break or lunch. 

Even though I have given myself these daily reminders I am still not where I want to be in my prayer life.  I don't want to be lukewarm.  I want to be like we are admonished in 1 Thessalonians 5:17 to pray without ceasing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment